3/27/2020: To help flatten the curve with the coronavirus pandemic, we are no longer providing routine exams and appointments. However, we will still be available for emergency eye appointments, including:
- Swollen eye(s)
- Eye abrasion
- Allergy eyes
- Any type of eye infection
If you’re unsure if your pink-eye is viral or a result of allergies, we offer in-office testing in as little as 10 minutes that is covered under most medical insurance plans. If you have concerns where your red eye is coming from and whether or not you are safe to go to work, school, daycare, etc., we can help! Contact us to schedule a test.
The World Health Organization has given tips on how to protect yourself and others from the coronavirus. Some of these tips include:
1) Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
2) Social distancing. We’ve all ready about the people on spring break not taking this virus seriously. If you need to be in public, stay at least 3 feet away from people if possible.
3) Don’t touch your face, including your eyes and nose.
4) Respiratory hygiene. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or some other form of cover.
5) Stay home and see a doctor if you’re feeling symptoms such as fever and difficulty breathing.
Click here to learn more about how to keep yourself and others safe.
About Our Eye Doctor in Whiteville, NC
The right care will protect your eyes and help make you feel more comfortable. Dr. Tiffany Jackson and the staff at Front Street Optometric Care have the experience and expertise to help you.
If you need an optometrist for a routine eye examination, to find the right pair of contact lenses or glasses, or for more advanced eye care services, we can give you the service you deserve. Dr. Tiffany Jackson has given years of outstanding service to the community and has a reputation for excellence.